Wednesday 17 September 2014

Introducing Me

So considering this is my first blog post, I thought it would be best if I introduced myself, so here is my TMI tag in blog form so you can learn a little bit more about me before you actually listen to me write about my life and interests. So lets start with something easy before I answer the questions...

Hi I'm Georgia, I'm sixteen and here are my TMI answers:

1: What are you wearing? Black highwaisted skinny jeans from Topshop and a grey oversized jersey jumper with beaded detailing on it from H&M
2: Ever been in love? Maybe
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No
4: How tall are you? 5"1 (yes I am a dot)
5: How much do you weigh? Lets skip that one
6: Any tattoos? None, but I can't wait to get some done
7: Any piercings? I have my ears pieced twice 
8: OTP? Literally too many to list
9: Favorite Show? Game of Thrones
10: Favorite bands? All Time Low, 5 Seconds of Summer, Pierce the Veil and My Chemical Romance
11: Something you miss? .Certain friends and relationships I used to have
12: Favorite song? At the minute it's either Me Without You by All Time Low or End Up Here by 5SOS
13: How old are you? I'm 16 and wont be 17 until June 3rd 
14: Zodiac sign? Gemini
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who can make me laugh (and great cuddles) 
16: Favorite Quote? 'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars'
17: Favorite actor? Helena Bonham Carter
18: Favorite color? Purple
19: Loud music or soft? LOUD!!
20: Where do you go when you're sad? In my head- Disneyland In real life- My room 
21: How long does it take you to shower? Depends-usually about 25 minutes...
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About an hour unless I'm showering
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope 
24: Turn on? A great smile and sense of humor 
25: Turn off? Arrogance and narcissism 
26: Fears? Basically anything but my biggest fear is probably talking in front of people I don't know
27: Last thing that made you cry? A video of a soldier surprising his daughter
28: Last time you said you loved someone? Probably earlier today or yesterday
29: Meaning behind your blog title? It's from the saying 'I'm just a girl with a whole lot of heart'
30: Last book you read? The Picture of Dorian Grey
31: The book you're currently reading? Game of Thrones
32: Last show you watched? Keeping up with the Kardashians
33: Last person you talked to? My friends
34: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's my dad  
35: Favorite food? I don't know actually...
36: Place you want to visit? I really want to go to Italy or do a road trip through America 
37: Last place you were? College
38: Do you have a crush? Nope 
39: Last time you kissed someone? Wouldn't you like to know
40: Last time you were insulted? Probably earlier today at some point
41: Favourite flavour of sweet? Lemon
42: What instruments do you play? I can't play any really, I can kind of play drums, piano and clarinet though 
43: Favourite piece of jewellery? Either my Links necklace or the ring my nana bought for me
44: Last sport you played? HAHAHA I don't do sport 
45: Last song you sang? Queen of Hearts by We The Kings 
46: Favourite chat up line?  'Hey baby I'd ask for your name but I'd muck rather hear your phone number' 
47:Have you ever used it? God no, it's awful!
48: Last time you hung out with anyone? Earlier today at college 

So there you go that a little bit about me that you probably wouldn't of known otherwise, I promise I'll post something a little more interesting soon! If you want to hear more from me between posts then you can find me on:

Twitter- @GeorgiaIsAWhat
Instagram- @georgiajunepowell
Tumblr-Silver-ScreenCliche
8Tracks-WholeLotOfHeart
Pinterest-WholeLotOfHeart

Thanks for reading, With Love Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment