Monday 8 June 2015

The One Where I Make A Come-Back

Hello Again!

I feel like first and foremost I owe you guys an apology. I seemingly left and forgot about you all without warning or reason- I promise that wasn't the actual reason for my disappearing act, but still I'm sorry.

Over the past few months I've had a lot going on which has meant that I have had no time to write- or create- anything and as the weeks drew on without any form of artistic release- my inspiration and motivation seemed to fade. First my mum got badly injured and so I had to take the role of a secondary carer to my brother as well as helping her and my dad in countless other tasks that she would normally be responsible for, I saw my favourite band on Earth play Wembley Arena, I returned to my job and have barely stopped working since, then came my exams (in case you guys didn't know I'm in my first year of college and just finished my AS exams) and all of the work I had to put into those and then to top it off aspects of my personal seemed to be constantly crumbling. All of these things just overwhelmed, leaving me with no motivation or inspiration to create. So once again, I'm sorry I left for so long- I never intended to be gone for as long as I was.

But now I'm back with my fire to create and nothing to drag me away again. Now that exams are over and my life is back to it usual organised mess I can go back to my passions, my outlets without having to worry about anything else. This blog is going to be changing and moving quick, so here is my little plan:

  • I am aiming to upload 2-3 times a week , work and college depending, however I make no promises of when these uploads will be.


  • I am going to be posting on all of my social media more frequently, they have appeared very barren as of late. 


  • I am now going to be opening my Tumblr to you guys as well so you can stay up to date with all of the things I'm interested in.
  • My SnapChat will also be available so you can see my obviously thrilling life as it happens.


  • And finally my content here will be changing slightly- I am going to slowly bring in some more lifestyle/ beauty posts and just posts I am genuinely interested in to break up all of my creative writing, So every week there will now be one creative piece, one lifestyle piece and then the occasional pieces surrounding things that are interesting to me at the time.  
Thank you for sticking with me, but here's to the future. I hope you guys have been doing well in my absence and are excited for the re-birth of WholeLotOfHeart, 

With love, 

Georgia x

Twitter: GeorgiaIsAWhat
Tumblr: http://silver-screencliche.tumblr.com/
Instagram: GeorgiaJunePowell
Snapchat: georgiajune


1 comment:

  1. It's nice to hear that you are getting back into your hobbies again :) and it wasn't smart to leave your snapchat here ;) you are going to get many a strange selfie XD

    ReplyDelete